zaterdag 26 december 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all of you! I didn't have the time to write a post yesterday nor that day before, but now i am back. So now it's Christmas. The time that we can we can all ask for geeky stuff, money or whatever you like. I asked the Santa-clause for money so i can buy an antenna for my laptop. This way i can wardrive more effectively. As you might think out of my previous sentence: i am really into wardriving again. First i just knew how to wardrive, but now I've got a laptop i can start going wardriving in real. Yeah!!! At this moment i know all the theory and software available and it is just waiting till Monday so i can buy an antenna.

The clue behind all this wardriving joy is that i am planning to combine this with ARP-poisoning, packet sniffing. And then, of course, i am gonna tell the owners of the hotspot that their internet connection isn't secure.

I also like the idea of mapping all hotspots in my local village. By the way i just read this article on the internet explaining how to upload your Kismet files to Google Earth. Well that's some geeky stuff. Here is the link: http://www.perrygeo.net/wordpress/?p=55.

Well, guess that was it.
regards,

Raseac_MI

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten