woensdag 23 december 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome readers, to my first post.
First i will introduce myself. I am Raseac_MI, a learning hacker. 13 years old. Later i would like to go into security. And to specify my future plans, i mean security with computers. My biggest dream is to become a Penetration Tester. Hacking while you're getting paid for it. I think that's the dream of almost any hacker on this planet.

In my free time i like to expand my knowledge about how operating systems work, networks and most important of all: keep up with the constant chang of technology. And that's the hardest part.

And some of you guys might think that i am just one of the many scriptkiddies. Well, i'am not.
While hacking i try to use as less software as possible. I don't seek my victims depending on the security vulnerability, but instead i chose a victim and then observate the system for vulnerabilities. And if you've read what i wrote in the first paragraph you must understand that i want to become a Pen Tester. And to make my way to that level i need to resist the easy tools freely available and do everything at my own.

Well...now, what am i gonna post on this blog?
On this blog or at this blog (english isn't my native language) i will put my thoughts and discoveries. So you might read this blog as a dairy. For example i will put my resent experiences (computer related), and technological discoveries. With discoveries i mean milesteps in my 'carreer'. So, for example, hack tacticts. What i will also post here are ebooks or links to text files. Becouse, of course, the most important thing to do as a hacker is expanding your knowledge. You can do this by reading.

Well that was my first post, i hope i have the time to put another one today. See you later folks.

Raseac_MI

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten